Friday, March 30, 2012

Job with stored proc succeeds with sqlstate 01000

I have a stored procedure that I am executing through the sql server
job scheduler, it executes properly but after each line in the log file
there is a sqlstate message.
procedure name p_document_purge [SQLSTATE 01000]
Archiving records [SQLSTATE 01000]
51 rows archived [SQLSTATE 01000]
Purging duplicate records [SQLSTATE 01000]
51 rows purged [SQLSTATE 01000]
Purge completed successfully [SQLSTATE 01000]
Does anyone know what might cause this? The @.@.ERROR during the
procedure is always 0 or it would rollback the entire transaction. Also
If I run the proc from query analyzer I do not get any negative
feedback regarding it. I tried looking in the documentation, but this
is listed as a general error which doesn't really help.
Thanks
BillPrint statements in the stored procedure can result in the
sqlstate message.
-Sue
.
On 23 Feb 2006 06:30:49 -0800, william_dudek@.yahoo.com
wrote:

>I have a stored procedure that I am executing through the sql server
>job scheduler, it executes properly but after each line in the log file
>there is a sqlstate message.
>procedure name p_document_purge [SQLSTATE 01000]
>Archiving records [SQLSTATE 01000]
>51 rows archived [SQLSTATE 01000]
>Purging duplicate records [SQLSTATE 01000]
>51 rows purged [SQLSTATE 01000]
>Purge completed successfully [SQLSTATE 01000]
>Does anyone know what might cause this? The @.@.ERROR during the
>procedure is always 0 or it would rollback the entire transaction. Also
>If I run the proc from query analyzer I do not get any negative
>feedback regarding it. I tried looking in the documentation, but this
>is listed as a general error which doesn't really help.
>Thanks
>Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment