Friday, March 30, 2012

Jobs

I have created several jobs which contains several steps inside it. Now with the schedule it runs very frequently and more than 100 jobs are running almost simulteneously. so I want to limit the number of jobs running at a time say at a time I want to run 10 jobs after that other 10 set and s
How can I do it help me ou
Regards
SunilYou can adapt schedules, or you can create a wrapper job. This wrapper job
can start other jobs on each own step using the sp_start_job system SP.
--
Dejan Sarka, SQL Server MVP
Please reply only to the newsgroups.
"Sunil" <anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:9250860D-15DE-408D-A5A8-3CA7FAD56CC4@.microsoft.com...
> I have created several jobs which contains several steps inside it. Now
with the schedule it runs very frequently and more than 100 jobs are running
almost simulteneously. so I want to limit the number of jobs running at a
time say at a time I want to run 10 jobs after that other 10 set and so
>
> How can I do it help me out
> Regards,
> Sunil

No comments:

Post a Comment