Monday, February 20, 2012

JDBC driver for SQL Server 2000 and Java 5?

How can I get a copy of an updated JDBC driver that works with Java 5 (for
SQL Server 2000)? I need to upgrade my software to run on the latest Java
runtime soon...
Tim O'Konski wrote:
> How can I get a copy of an updated JDBC driver that works with Java 5
(for
> SQL Server 2000)? I need to upgrade my software to run on the latest
Java
> runtime soon...
Your old driver will work just fine with Java 5. Apart from a very
misterious _possible issue_ that noone knows nothing about:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...54c78ec924fc65
Alin.
|||Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Driver for JDBC SP3 has now been certified
against Java 1.5. We did not see any regression with the BigDecimal
issue.
-shelby
Shelby Goerlitz
Microsoft, SQL Server
"Alin Sinpalean" <alin@.earthling.net> wrote in message
news:alin@.earthling.net:
> Tim O'Konski wrote:
>
> (for
>
> Java
>
> Your old driver will work just fine with Java 5. Apart from a very
> misterious _possible issue_ that noone knows nothing about:
> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...jdbcdriver/br
> owse_thread/thread/bc54c78ec924fc65
> Alin.

No comments:

Post a Comment