Monday, February 20, 2012

JDBC driver question

I have installed the Snefru SQL Creator and have to specify a JDBC driver. I
am using SQL Express. Could someone please tell me the file location?
Many thanks,
AdrianI don't understand the question. Do you need to download the JDBC
driver? In this case, try http://msdn.microsoft.com/data/ref/jdbc/
--
--
--
Un saludo
--
---
"Slo s que no s nada. " (Scrates)
"Adrian" <00@.00.00> escribi en el mensaje
news:447e8a1a$0$711$5fc3050@.dreader2.news.tiscali.nl...
> I have installed the Snefru SQL Creator and have to specify a JDBC driver.
I
> am using SQL Express. Could someone please tell me the file location?
> Many thanks,
> Adrian
>|||I have SQL Server 2005 Express and thought the driver might already be
available on my system after installing SQL Server 2005 Express. That is the
question I am asking. And if it is already available on my system because of
the SQL Server 2005 installation: where on my system (= in which file on my
system) can I find the appropriate JDBC driver to use with the the Snefru
SQL Creator
Adrian.
"Carlos Sacristn" <csacristanARROBAmvpsPUNTOorg> wrote in message
news:uHVbxsUhGHA.1508@.TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> I don't understand the question. Do you need to download the JDBC
> driver? In this case, try http://msdn.microsoft.com/data/ref/jdbc/
> --
> --
> --
> --
> Un saludo
> --
> --
> ---
> "Slo s que no s nada. " (Scrates)
> "Adrian" <00@.00.00> escribi en el mensaje
> news:447e8a1a$0$711$5fc3050@.dreader2.news.tiscali.nl...
driver.
> I
>|||No, you must download it from this url. It's a separate instalation...
--
--
--
Un saludo
--
---
"Slo s que no s nada. " (Scrates)
"Adrian" <00@.00.00> escribi en el mensaje
news:447ea2f4$0$714$5fc3050@.dreader2.news.tiscali.nl...
> I have SQL Server 2005 Express and thought the driver might already be
> available on my system after installing SQL Server 2005 Express. That is
the
> question I am asking. And if it is already available on my system because
of
> the SQL Server 2005 installation: where on my system (= in which file on
my
> system) can I find the appropriate JDBC driver to use with the the Snefru
> SQL Creator
> Adrian.
>
>
> "Carlos Sacristn" <csacristanARROBAmvpsPUNTOorg> wrote in message
> news:uHVbxsUhGHA.1508@.TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> driver.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment