Friday, February 24, 2012

JET DB initilization problem help!!!

Hi I have set up a access database on a doc library and a infopath form based on this db published to a nearby folder. When I go to fill out the form, and it opens, I hit submit. But then it gives me a JET DB initilization form with login of admin and a blank pass. When I hit ok, it gives me a error saying

infopath The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file '\\207.245.47.37\sites\Safety_and_Training\Experimental\db1.mdb'. It is already opened exclusively by another user, or you need permission to view its data.

For some reason, once or twice its randomly been able to submit succcessfully but I havnt been able to reproduce the situation. Are there files that i am missing? any permissions that I need to check? The access database only has a admin and no password account. PLEASE HELP ME ive been working on this for ages! If you know a solid workaround with little programming let me know.

Hi,

This is a SQL Server forum, i suggest you direct your question to an Access specific forum where you should find someone able to help.

Cheers,

Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment